Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can Sulfa Trimeth Miss Period Guinea-Pig With Upper Respiratory, Anything In Addition To Meds That I Should Be Doing?

Guinea-Pig with Upper Respiratory, Anything in addition to meds that I should be doing? - can sulfa trimeth miss period

I have a guinea pig, treated as an infection of the respiratory tract. It was put to the veterinarian, sulla trimethylbenzene. Just one week on Friday, and was healthy. This morning was breathing hard again to restart their medication. We supplement with BeneBac. I wonder if anyone can me to say something else to do to help you fight them? I will raise him to the vet tomorrow, if they continue to show signs of deterioration. I can not, for today, Sunday and the vets are closed. I fed the cabbage, kale and parsley. I know that I recently read some new studies that say to avoid Guineas, carrots, apples and oranges or anything with high sugar content. We believe, try chamomile tea. If someone has a idea that would help greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment