Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pink Pantie Wedgie I Have Brown And Pink Discharge I'm Suppost To Have My Period Right Now I'm Really Really Scared!?

I have brown and pink discharge I'm suppost to have my period right now I'm really really scared!? - pink pantie wedgie

Okay, my period always starts on 7 each month .. I woke up in the 8th and it was a download that Brown did not really freak out, because usually starts with Brown, but still the day was not to change, it was then pink, then brown again now I'm in 6th Day and everything is ready, but I'm afraid my sister went to the DR for the same thing and he said, after children of their age varies from month to month ... But do not get rest at all .. when my time is so easy that not even a panty-pad wearing a shirt, rather than carry. If someone knows what you back to me! I have a pregnancy test which proved negative I have my DAUGHTER in July 2005, so I know that's not on postpartum bleeding ... Please can come back to me if someone!

3 comments:

denise m said...

I mean, above all, do not turn to worry about ... its quite normal, I'm sure, but you can always talk to your nurse or a physician clinic. There are several things you can spend your time making the transition to this way.
She did not say how old he is, but the period of May with age. depending May due to your stress and can easily, if I had a presentation to change dramatically. There are several reasons why you asked by the fear.
I'm sure everything will return to normal and the next month, if not achieved unprotected .... do not worry, I'm sure he be ok

sue said...

You should consult your doctor. This is the only way to feel better in a response that you receive.

jarodgir... said...

Be happy, it was a very low. Most women want. Your hormones are constantly changing in the course of your life, it is unusual for some time. Be thankful that you have a very hard instead. About a year after the birth of my daughter, who all wear my introductory period brighter and brighter until it took 3 days per month, and I just had to panty liners (not PS #) on birth control.

Post a Comment