Monday, January 18, 2010

Barracuda Anti Spam Oblivion PC Gamers ONLY: How Do You Use The Xbox 360 Controller With This Game???

Oblivion PC gamers ONLY: How do you use the Xbox 360 controller with this game??? - barracuda anti spam

I downloaded the drivers for it, but I have no idea how the card. So this question is for those who have successfully used to restrict an Xbox 360 for the PC version of the game

Furthermore, and for all players of Oblivion, my system crashes randomly at the start of the game. I have not even gone through the display of character creation. I downloaded the latest patch, but I'm anti-virus and anti-spyware running. I disable it? I'm in the middle of setting the resolution 1024 x 768 pixels.

My glasses system are:

AMD Athlon 64 3200 +
MSI K8N Neo4 F
HD Seagate Barracuda 160GB SATA
Crucial 1GB (2x 512 MB dual channel) DDR PC3200
HIS Hightech ATI Radeon X1950 Pro 256MB
Samsung DVD-RW
Windows XP SP2

Please help!

1 comment:

Jester said...

The requirements of the Home
Minimum system requirements:

Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-Bit
512 MB RAM
2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
128 MB video card compatible with Direct3D
and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
8x DVD-ROM
4.6 GB free hard disk space
DirectX 9.0c (included)
DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card
Keyboard, Mouse

AMD Athlon 64 3200 + is low for this game.

As controller, I can not help you. I never use a driver for a game in first person, mouse and keyboard configuration is much better. Trust me, I know it takes time, always at first but it's worth using.

Post a Comment