Friday, January 1, 2010

Vicoprofen Vicodin 60 & Bedfast, Dr. For 19yrs. Just Died. Where Can I Get My Vicodin Online.really Nead Your Help Out Here.?

60 & bedfast, dr. for 19yrs. just died. where can i get my vicodin online.really nead your help out here.? - vicoprofen vicodin

help out there. my 19years dr.of. just died. 60yrs.old and I am now left without a bed-ridden and analgesics. I am not able to get a script. Drugs are my pains keep me alive. I need your help out there in the land of the PC before the execution, within 3 weeks. Where can I get online hydrocodone without script or Vicoprofen. suffering from arthritis of the spine with Guillain-Barre. severe pain in the spine has sent me to bed for the last 5 years, can not go without going through the pain. I can not stay long because of the pain. Please do not treat me like a pill poppin junkie, I am a very sick woman, the severe pain that made me so bad, does its bit. Just my spine, which is consumed. I can not do to another searchlng dr. In this phase of my life. Emergency room will help me when they say. I am SSI for my spine. I asked for help and many other organizations, sypatheric can anyone help my situation. I now turn to PC land like my last hope.

1 comment:

Miss America said...

If you have a validity of its MD RX, his office would probably fax a copy of a pharmacy in Canada. If you saw last year, and since you hours with PT is a chronic problem, it has several mines, which could take a while. Is there a doctor in your practice to promote? Do not have a partner? You need a doctor for a rx vadid. Pharmacies in other countries have a reputation for forgery and use of substances and sometimes harmful. Do not use them.

Post a Comment