Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Neck Injury Auto Accident Long Term Care Auto Accident Personal Injury Claim Help?

Auto Accident Personal Injury Claim Help? - neck injury auto accident long term care

So I was driving home when a young girl was speeding around the corner from my apartment complex on the wrong side of the road. Long story short of it was, she explained 100% his fault. Well, I ended up doing 6 months of visits to a chiropractic therapy and physical therapy 2 months. I feel no different, and I stand back and neck injury (not serious not only comfortable for long sleep, or do strenuous activity, I am a cook). That's not all. My wife was at 37-38 weeks of pregnancy, and went to see a doctor, a few hours after the accident. It was not in the car, but was afraid when he heard the accident and left the house and saw that I was. The doctor diagnosed stress-eclampsia (high during pregnancy) by the accident and saw him that night. The drug slows the heartbeat of the child, and he would need a Caesarean section. Available only $ 3k to start and say that my wife has no objection because they are not in the car. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment