Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spencers Dragon What Should I Get Him For Christmas PLEASE HELP!!!?

What should i get him for christmas PLEASE HELP!!!? - spencers dragon

I only need ideas, so tell me what you your BF. I saw him a few things, but I feel no sense. He has spent more than $ 90, and since I was about 80, what we need is a gift that is more memorable and special. That is what has him so far.

Post held from 2 dragons with a big smile
T-Shirt liopluridan HotTopic the magic of Charlie the Unicorn
spencer black paint to light (which is a big black light, and has required)
Slipknot CD "All Hope Is Gone" with a special DVD
- Smashing Pumpkins Pack DVD


Until now, I know, I heard something that the meter and $ 40 HotTopic and some other things idk between $ 10-20, what they are, with the exception were indicators.

for themselves which is a plus that something special can be achieved? Please help!
HES in rock music and hes a bit morbid, but they have a hippie mentality, and it's really fun. so yeah ..

3 comments:

I Hate Kids said...

She had spent much of it. If you want to give money to a charitable organization

abbymari... said...

I really think what you have purchased is a gift from, it seems very thoughtful. and five things that are open and you have only two. So if you go to sea, you can feel bad. Do not go too crazy .. that comes in all sounds good.

Tatty said...

Hippy hat. from black and is also a bit emo. and the rocker. like a big hat. but you have already sounds like loads!

Post a Comment