Friday, January 8, 2010

Sims 3 Torrent Unauthorized Help With The Sims 3!?

Help with the Sims 3!? - sims 3 torrent unauthorized

Well, it sounds bad. I was too much on the Sims 3, and when I heard the news flow from the I sought was the torrent download. I could not work the stream and then I gave up because I intended, or n = The Game buy anyway. I play on 2 June, but now says my launcher, I'm running an unauthorized version of The Sims 3 .. But I play my legal copy. I have tried to register my game online, but it says that my serial code is already in use .. No idea how I can solve this problem?

2 comments:

Laheira2 said...

This should be a clean installation. Unfortunately you can not trust the control panel for him. Use the manual removal instructions are available on the Support page of EA. Once you have done so (not stored saved games folder, it tells you to do, but it must start at zero), then reinstall the legitimate version of the game. Get rid of the torrent and everything, standing in what context.

T3amcott... said...

need to remove the power from your computer, and make sure that the version of the legal existence

Post a Comment